This sweater has been a MAJOR barrier to my creativity. I promised a friend I would fix it for her friend. And a promise is not something I take lightly.
I have tried I don’t know how many times to get this to work. Stitched. Ripped out. Stitched again. Ripped out. But perseverance has paid off! I have been successful with one sleeve. The rest is just going to fall into place now 😀
And when I finish this tonight or tomorrow, I can freely move on to the next project. A John Deere sweater that I have already done and KNOW I can do! Oh, and a table runner for SR. Challenge.
I doubt I will post a picture of the sweater. It’s black and it’s one of those things that no picture will do it justice. But that’s ok. I know I did it and I’m proud of it 😀